Fiberglass Rigid Vent Duct
- • Fiberglass Rigid duct is a flexible, interlocking duct solution for tunnel and mining application. It is constructed from filament wound fiberglass roving and reinforced with polyester fibers for added strength and resiliency. It can be flame retardant and anti-static, it is also highly resistant to attack from acidic, alkaline conditions or UV stabilized.
- • Fiberglass rigid duct is available in round as standard also oval duct.
- • Diameter: 300 mm-1,800 mm (Custom diameter available).
- • Standard Length: 1 m-5 m (Custom length available).
- • It is as light as other plastic made tube but higher strength and resilience, and much lighter than comparable metal tube.
- • Mining projects
- • Hydropower station projects
- • Water diversion projects
- • Underground oil storage projects
- • Military explosion-proof tunnels
- • Other underground projects requiring ventilation.
Make Your High-Flow Ventilation Duct With Our Experts' Help!